Sunday 31 March 2013

Black with 2 March challenge - Girl


I created this layout for the March black with 2 challenge (layout using predominantly red white and black) at :

http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/winners-and-march-challenge.html

I didnt have too much in red and black so it was a little tricky! I like the way the Graphic 45 vintage swimmer pictures look with the main photo, but I really struggle at working with flowers...unfortunately leaves (prima) and flowers (kaisercraft) were one of few things I had in my stash to suit the scheme.

The photo is one I took at Denmark in 2009 but one of my favourites, as we were rather unimpressed by the famed little mermaid statue we thought wed try to recreate it ourselves, but the wind got in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment