Friday 29 March 2013

WW1 March challenge

This  layout is for the March White with 1 challenge -
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/ww1-march-challenge.html
I really struggled with this one, and I had to make two as the first was so woeful (will now go in the album as a double page layout)..... I had to create a layout using only white and brown, which included doodling ( the hearts in the right corner, and all the dots) I dont tend to have much in brown so I used Sandylions "tiki" (to represent New Zealand - the photos were taken at Buried Village, Rotorua), Sticko transparent stickers and a brown floral page from DCWVs endless summer stack, one of few pages remaining in that one! I borrowed the kids brown texta and thought and thought and thought - adding a few things here and there.

Again I really need to work more on getting the measurements and details right as something always seems to end up wonky when I cut/ stick or draw it! Time to improve my relationship with the ruler I think....

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you played along at WW1, your layout is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the geometric shapes Renee! I totally can't stick or cut anything straight either so I don't bother anymore, everything is wonky on purpose! Thanks for joining in at White With 1! xo

    ReplyDelete