Tuesday 21 May 2013

Challenge me happy #46 - Water fight


This is my entry for Challenge me happy Challenge 46, requiring the use of the word water. I thought Id take the opportunity to scrap these funny photos of my daughters having a water fight. The tarp was set up like a slip and slide and the kids were given boxing gloves as it was at a muay thai gyms first birthday party. Rather typical of my children, they went for it madly and and wrestled each other to the ground while my sister took a snapshot or two......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee,
    It's amazing how your photos & description have brought back a few memories for me. I have photo's just like these where my Daughter playing on her slip n slide with my Niece about 10 yrs ago now lol. They had the best time. I seriously have to get around to scrappin' those photos into a layout.

    I love your layout. It is very colourful. I love the title & the embellishments you have used. You have done a great job & it looks like your Daughters were having a great time :)

    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugz, Lisa

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete