Sunday 12 May 2013

Scrapfriends Sketch #13/ The color room - XOXO


I decided to combine this Scrapfriends sketch below, with the The Color rooms challenge #150 palette, also shown below. Im really running low on photos which work by themselves but I chose this cute picture of my son to base my layout on. I changed the position a litle and decided to try to make it an hourglass theme, with everything swirling around the central hourglass shape. I struggled with it quite abit, especially with the colour scheme as I dont have much in any shade of orange!

 



Picture

3 comments:

  1. Love the hourglass. What a great idea for this sketch. The photo and stars are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Jasmin! what a fab idea with the hourglass! thanks for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete