Monday 15 July 2013

13Arts July challenge - Sleeping beauty




This is my second entry into the 13Arts July challenge. I used the colours along with the stencilled hearts with modelling paste on the chipboard frame, and stencil with pen around the outer frame.

I was creating for the Scrapmatts July challenge using Inkido flowers (Harmony range in beige) which I won last month and realised I was using the colours for this months challenge over at 13 Arts - so I decided to continue with the requirements and try again as Im dying to try some of their amazing products and the colour combination looks quite stunning. I used this gorgeous photo of my daughter sleeping along with some chipboard to frame.

I am also entering this layout into the Scrapmatts July challenge, as I used their "printers tray" chipboard to frame the photo. This chipboard came with 3 pieces I have used on my layouts and has been extremely versatile. You can purchase their products directly online shipping internationally if anyone else wants to enter....

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!
    Thank you for playing along with 13arts :)Ewik21 DT member 13@rts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your photo mat looks kind of like a Celtic knot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Sleeping Beauty :) Thank you for playing along with 13 arts :)

    ReplyDelete