Monday 29 September 2014

Prima September Build a page

2014 BAP Keren

I love looking at the Prima BAP entries.... there are so many amazing scrapbookers out there! I always feel so outclassed the few times Ive entered, but I figure I can only improve so here it is. Unfortunately the camera on my phone seems to have a small blur on the right side, wonder if Ive smudge it or dropped the phone too many times....

 This is my entry for the Prima build a page sketch challenge for September - using the beautiful sketch above and all kinds of prima products. I started off with my Fairy rhymes collection kit, because it matched the butterflies in the sketch but added alot from my lifetime collection papers. I also used Prima masks, stamps and bling.

While theres only one or two days left to enter - the challenge is over at : http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/09/ready-for-our.html#more so be quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment