Sunday 15 March 2015

Lets Scrap International scrapbooking Day Challenge

Its always great to see a new sketch over at Lets Scrap! This one is a month long special for international scrapbooking day (March 4th - who knew???) and everyone is eligible to enter - including the DT, YAY!

This week I have been working on an album for a set of photos taken right before I started scrapbooking, from a cruise I took my family on in 2011.... They were the first set of photos I ever scrapbooked  - and boy was it a doozy!!! I chopped up the photos and kind of made a photo collage, completed with some puffy stickers and some journalling..... I actually had an amazing time on the holiday though and figure it might be time to redo them with my stunning Tropical Travelogue paper collection from Graphic 45. I added a set of Prima "By the sea" flowers and a set of Kaisercrafts "Paradiso" collectibles and an ancient set of tropical flower stickers (Dont you love when you use up something that has sat around for years!!! It always gives me a huge feeling of accomplishment)

I posted the first page previously but stuck to the theme with this great sketch!






    


6 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the colors, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how this pops on the black. Fun photos and great take on the sketch. http://madeatnumber27.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/lets-scrap-international-scrapbooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics and the papers are awesome...perfect for the cruise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the challenge ! Love those G45 pp's, they are still waiting in my stash, lol. Thanks for playing with us at let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page with the Graphic 45 tropical papers. Made for great color strips. Thanks for creating with us for the Let's Scrap Special Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, the animal print is great. Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete