Monday 17 August 2015

Stick it down double page August sketch

Im on a mission now to complete a few albums!!! I finally got another set of Graphic 45s "Come away with me" to complete the album I have been working on for months, from my Thai tour....

There are just so many pictures!!!

For this layout, the lovely double page sketch at Stick it down had a lot of space for photos of various sizes,so I decided to use all these colourful pictures from the Thai markets and add some pops of red from another collection to bring it together.

Below is the sketch and my layout:


7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Like how you have tied it together with the horisontal lines in the backgroundpaper. Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. I really like your choice of paper collection. It goes so well with your photos and your travel theme. So glad to hear you're just about done your albums. I get side tracked so easily. :) You've inspired me to finish a few of mine. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you did your LO. Everything works so great together. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and those photos bring back so many memories of Thailand for me. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page. Thanks for playing at Stick it Down. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in at SID! This is such an awesome layout! I love all of the patterns you used :)

    ReplyDelete